ATLAANZ awards twice-yearly grants of up to $500 to support its members in relevant research projects and travel.
Examples of appropriate projects include:
- institutional or cross-institutional research projects
- development of resources or publications
- organisation of professional development workshops
- attendance at conferences or other professional development workshops
- travel expenses to foster cross-institutional initiatives (e.g. visiting fellowships, sabbaticals)
A committee meets in August, September and October to consider any applications which have been received by 31 July, 31 August or 30 September 2019.
Funding decisions will be based on how much money is available and the extent to which any applications fulfill the two selection criteria below:
- Evidence of benefit to the practice of learning advice in Aotearoa / New Zealand
- Commitment to share your learning with the ATLAANZ community (e.g. through a written report to the ATLAANZ committee to be included or summarised in the member newsletter, a presentation at an ATLAANZ event and / or an article in the ATLAANZ journal)
Click here to download the application form for an ATLAANZ Travel and Research Grant.