Research and Travel Grants
$500 research project grants
ATLAANZ awards twice-yearly grants of up to $500 to support its members in relevant research projects and travel.
Examples of appropriate projects include:
- institutional or cross-institutional research projects
- development of resources or publications
- organisation of professional development workshops
- attendance at conferences or other professional development workshops
- travel expenses to foster cross-institutional initiatives (e.g. visiting fellowships, sabbaticals)
- Evidence of benefit to the practice of learning advice in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Commitment to share your learning with the ATLAANZ community (e.g. through a written report to the ATLAANZ committee to be included or summarised in the member newsletter, a presentation at an ATLAANZ event and / or an article in the ATLAANZ journal)
ATLAANZ Research and Travel Grants information and paper application form
Financial members (i.e. who have paid fees for the current year) are invited to apply by sending their details (either in the body of an email or as an email attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.